How to Register
Private Lesson Registration Instructions for New Students
- Please complete the online Private Music Lesson Scheduling Request form, available here.
- The School's Registration team will contact you to discuss faculty availability and to find the best match for you or your child based on age, scheduling, instrument and experience level.
- Once placement is made for a specific instructor, day, time and location, the Registration team will provide you with instructions on how to sign in and register online.
Private Lesson Registration Instructions for Returning Students
Please contact your instructor to finalize your lesson schedule prior to the start of each semester. The Registration team will be in contact with you once your registration is set up and to notify you of your balance due, which can be paid online by completing the following steps:
To sign on to your account online, here are instructions:
- Visit the CSA website at www.csarts.org.
- Select Account Login (in the upper right).
- Enter your email address as your username, and your password.
- If this is your first time logging in, select Forgot Your Password on the login screen and it will be promptly emailed to you.
- Select the tab titled My Billing Info and then Invoices.
Group Classes and Camps Registration Instructions
- Please visit the programs section of our website.
- Click register on the desired program page and follow instructions to register online through our secure registration system.
Please contact the office with any questions or issues, at 704.377.4187.
Private Music Lesson Registration 3 steps
Please call the office at 704.377.4187 with any additional questions about private lesson registration.
Complete the online Private Music Lesson Scheduling Request Form.
We Contact You
School's Registrar will contact you to find the best match for you & your child.
Our Registrar will provide you login information with instructions on how to register online.