Corporate partners are essential to the mission of Community School of the Arts, ensuring that every student who wants to be inspired by music or the visual arts is able to do so. To learn more about the impact of an arts education, follow this link to our Outreach Programs.
The School welcomes corporate donors from all business sectors and offers numerous opportunities for companies and their employees to get involved in the life of the School.
- Full sponsorship of an individual program, such as a Project Harmony or ArtsReach program site.
- Named merit scholarship for an outstanding young musician or artist.
- Sponsorship of our student recitals, totaling more than sixteen each year.
- Sponsorship of our music and visual art summer camps and workshops.
- Pro bono and in-kind services such as printing and advertising.
Companies have long known that investing in the communities in which their employees and customers live and work makes good business sense. To learn how your business can bring joy and confidence to children through the arts, please contact Stephanie Stenglein, Vice President of Institutional Engagement, at 704.887.0298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSA is grateful for our corporate partners: